Monday, December 22, 2008

Phase III Team: Meet Shady Grove Oliver and Shirley Del Aguila

Hey, CLP-supporters!

On December 26th, a new team of CLP volunteers heads off to India with Samantha Wilson to complete another phase of the project! Meet Shady Grove and Shirley:

Shady Grove Oliver:

"Hi! I'm Shady Grove and I graduated from UCR in 2008 with a degree in Foreign Languages and World Religions. I am a vegetarian pilot whose favorite colors are green and brown, and I hope to be a freelance war and conflict photojournalist someday. My camera's name is "The Monster/My Baby" and has been through a monsoon, a snowstorm, Death Valley, and lots of airport security.

--------

Shirley Del Aguila

"My name is Shirley Del Aguila and I am a fourth year Psychology major at the University of California, Riverside. I will graduate in June, and then I plan to work with teenagers to encourage higher education through motivation and more. I enjoy working with others to make improvements in others' lives. I also like to spend time reading, writing, listening to music, conversing with family and friends, etc. Overall, I'm just ready to take on the world!"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hallo shirley dime estudiastes en pucallpa- Peru en el colegio Adventista?.
Saludos

Marisol